Friday, December 24, 2010

pa-ra-parra-pa

Her voice and my thoughts are drowned by perpetually warring and barking dogs. In my head I run in different directions. But never to different people.

It’s an odd calm. The calm after the storm.


there’s a battle outside

and it’s raging


It’s a riot with notes. An attempt to tease the little bit of peace in you.

A sudden urge to photograph this ladder in front of the bedroom door. Add some colour, and it would make for a perfect picture.

Perfect. Perfect?


She had sent me this jazz piano piece saying it described her frame of mind right now. Think she was talking about this mess I call my mind.

Error 678.

And then it’s a one-sided affair.


I seem to be in more than just one such persuasion.


Indeed.

the times, they are a changin’

No comments:

Post a Comment