Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just.

Felt like writing. Not poetry, not prose. Just. To a friend.

I'm listening to "Inner Peace" by this band called Indian Ocean. You must get some of their music, if you don't know about them already.

But listening to this, it's given me one of those moments where you feel very very alone, but it doesn't bite. Cause somewhere you know you're not wrong. So this is alone-ness out of choice.

As John Mayer puts it, this is not the storm before the calm.

I'm standing in a place in life where I don't know where I'm headed. Whether it's towards myself. Whether I'll roam around in circles all my life.
I've made mistakes in the past. I don't want to repeat them.

And I'm also wondering whether it's always a choice between being happy or being right.
Cause somewhere, at some level I feel both are not possible or convergent.

Is is something I owe to myself?
I don't know.


Calcutta
10th August, 21:08

No comments:

Post a Comment