Friday, June 11, 2010

Crashing me by

There's a blue light..
Just another friday evening. Eyes hurt by the evening orange.

Love-hate.
Bitter-sweet.

There's a blue light
I wanna see it shine

I'd told you, that you were making memories of your own. That your frames were ones that didn't include me.
I'd told you.
And mine, well..
Mine were helium, red balloons, which flew away.
Or millions of little pinpricks.
Resounding in the general hullabaloo.
And if you're hurting, you should've come along a little sooner.

The esctasy.
And the sinking.
Pulls me down.
Keeling me over.

There's a world outside my doorstep.

But I'm content.
And you know that.
Revisiting the same places, the same times, the same winter.
The winter which eased summer in.
The laughter, and the tears.
Tears that brought you home.
Little by little.

Fade into you
Strange you never knew
Fade into you
I think it's strange you never knew

1 comment: